2018-02-20

fusion Japanese natto English ginger oat biscuit

On the 1st day of the Lunar New Year,
 I went to London
with my pre-teenage niece.
We walked through China Town,
visited National Gallery,
shopping & had our meal
at Japan Centre.

I love 納豆 Japanese natto.
 Especially
non-GMO organic mini version original
with たれ & からし
the special soy sauce
& yellow mustard.

But I rarely have rice.

Solution:
ginger oat biscuit!

First
 whisk the natto
 till there is lots of fine-thread-like thingie,
Then,
add the 2 packs of seasoning.
Mix well.
 Straight on top of a piece of ginger oat biscuit.
Voila!

Actually
I can just enjoy the natto on its own.
This version
 is for
people who
try it for the first time,
or
fancy a snack
with something crunchy.😋

Will try upload photo again later.







No comments:

Post a Comment

( feedback welcomed )