2020-10-23

Simple easy meals one person for health

 For the health of myself and Earth and of animals, I try to minimise the use of utensils. Usually just one pot, one bowl. 

Usually I boiled water in low to medium heat in a glass which can stand up to 300 °C. 

Add a bit of good salt (Himalayan/ pink), 

and in goes the pasta. Frusili, mostly.

Organic is better. 

Other veg.  

Potatoes from my pot plant.

Usually I prepare in an other bowl other seasoning, freshly crushed rainbow peppercorn, sesame oil, extra virgin olive oil, etc.

Sometimes I also pre-soak wakame seaweed. Sometimes, I have my pasta serve with salted seasoned dried seaweed sheets.

Plant-based. 

There are so many international seasoning, spices, herbs, sauces to choose from international cuisines. 

Try fusion, too.

Apart from Italian sauces or Italian mixed spices, try variations of :

Shichimi powder, siracha sauce, Japanese dashi, mirin, soy sauces, Chinese 5 spices.... 

Organic pasta.

 Tricolor is nice for presentation, too.

Without egg, without milk.

Hence not egg noodle. 

Since rice grows in water paddy and odten polluted with heavy metal and harmful pollutants, I rarely have any varieties of rice products(米粉rice noodle, 河粉...) except very occasionally organic rice.






This is Japanese soba with broccoli , wakame seaweed. Cooked with crystalized ginger. Served with shichimi powder, Kikoman soya sauce, sesame oil, extra vigin olive oil, spring onion.


This one with crinkle-cut butternut squash.

Gro Incredible Burger. 
LindaMcCartney vegetarian meatballs.
Etc. 
Nowadays so many plant-based choices from Waitrose, Sainsburys, Marks & Spencer, Co-op ... 
Tips: 
I eat a lot of fruits & nuts besides cooked food.
Minimising cooked food in Summer. 
I varied and rotate my meals. Sometime just eat a good home made sandwich. I like M&S olive ciabatta rolls. Co-op olive bread and Sainsburys olive bread are also good. 

There are many variations and favour of vegan cheese  slices , 
vegan cheese spread , etc.

Not to mention organic peanut butter, other nut butter.

My Vitamin B12 come from
 Marmite💋, 
fortified non-dairy milk, 
and supplements.


No comments:

Post a Comment

( feedback welcomed )