2015-01-17

winter sale shopping for winter jacket

Among things I eyed on this Winter Sale shopping,
is winter coat/mac/parker/jacket/trenchcoat,
 ideally with medium length & some waterproof.
  
I do not want a raincoat.
Windy rainy salty bad weather do not call for expensive fashionable lady coats
which easily ruined by weather or daily wear.

Initially I eyed the M&S Per Una storm-proof jacket
which I was told it can only stand in light shower.
Then I also thought about (and suggested so)
the more amateur and even professional
real storm-proof outdoor/hiking /mountain wear
of JackWolfSkin, North Face, Berghaus, etc.
A staff at Blacks told me Peter Storm and Technicals are only basics.
Regatta?

Am I interested in wearing the full outdoor mountain wear
in town /doing daily shopping...??!

Wandering in Debenhams,
short-listed to something more of everyday wear....
Not Michelin tire man type.
Not old lady type.
Not for going to party or corporate formal stuff.
(after considering
my personal use/ lifestyle and
what are left available at the time of shopping)

Just Dash & Windsmoor.
Both said shower-proof.

Dash
Windsmoor
deep purpleblack
inner: contrasting colour stripsinner: black
thickerthinner
lighterheavier !?
warmer for Winternot as warm; can be
worn in Spring/Autumn too.
padded, not detachabledetachable inner layer
hood not hidden; detachablehood can be folded & hidden
bi square pocketslant pocket opening
inner pocket low positioninner pocket upper, slant
elastic inner cuffs at wrists
thus warmer
no inner cuffs
warmer colour, a tad more
feminine/less boring?
 "cool" black
ChinaVietnam
polyester, nylon, cottonpolyester
£39£69
I don't need those faux fur or belt, draw-string waist, zips and buttons are fine.

Actually I like both.
Something light, enough for the time being.

A quick dig on www told me that
both brandnames  belong to Jacques Vert group.
I had also bought a dress from Kaliko which is also from the same group.)

p.s. Though I usually wear size 12, sometimes size 10 depends on pieces,
I was surprise I can get in Small size coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

( feedback welcomed )