2015-01-11

2015 new and open

Do you read small prints before you buy?
How long you spend in supermarkets?

Money/Profit or Virtues/Truth/Values ?

Choices.

I came, I observe, I compare, 
I think, I feel, 
...
right, I value culture and virtues....

I try to be health conscious, too.
Right, I have read about the rationales behind

organic food, non-GMO food, raw food, veganism, fasting, etc.

 I like art, design, crafts, etc.

Though I am not a Japanese,
I like Japanese culture.

Thought I am not a Brit,
I like England/UK.

Though I am ethnically chinoise,
I do not recognise the communist party as the orthodox of Chinese.
(And my view is Hong Kong has never belonged to the communist party before 1997.)

etc.

With this blog I hope to share more, too.

o...... Why this blog?


Haven't you also noticed the pros and cons of
Facebook, Pinterest, Tweeter, and Blogs?

;) 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

( feedback welcomed )