2017-03-01

2017 Lent diet

Last year 2016, during Lent,
we used the lovely short course of "40 Days in the Word". (Rick Warren)

This year 2017, Lent,
the church here only suggested us to do 40 good things.

Though I do not eat meat from 4 legged animals & 2 legged animal,


I love good seafood, fresh fishes 🐟...


So,  I decided to stop eating fish.
And I also attended a VegFest for the first time.
:) 

Lots of interesting things there.
Like a parallel universe.

I am not a vegan yet.
(It will take a very high IQ,
a deep deep love of animals,
a very very compassionate heart,
lots of resources, support, determination, strong will power ...
to be a vegan.)
 
This period,
my meals will be a variations and rota of vegetarian, vegan, raw vegan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

( feedback welcomed )