2017-01-31

communicating LOVE

For❤ Love, which do you prefer to give & receive?

1, language, words, encouragement, etc.
2, non-verbal & physical
 3, gifts
 4, exclusive quality time
 5, acts of service


That is from the 5 Languages of Love
 by Dr. Gary Chapmen

I realise I have been using the 2nd, 3rd, 4th & 5th
but rarely the 1st one.
When I go shopping, I often think what I can get for who & who, what I can do for who. I long for having 1 to 1 quality time together, hugs & more.

(My puppy love uses mainly the 1st one.
There were  lots of disappointment & frustration so it did not work.)

To make relationship work,
know the different styles & different expectations!

Seeing nice stuff  or when I create nice
art & designs, I think of them
 as gifts to express loves.
 links to special designs gift items by uksteffie1


No comments:

Post a Comment

( feedback welcomed )