2017-01-02

2017.01.02

2017. No matter what is ahead, good to equipe one's EQ & AQ.

I read that,
unpleasant things or events push us
to hope for the best and yearn for improvement,
& thus they have a role
in propelling us towards better future, better life.
 
For example,
had to spend my spare time by myself,

had to work on public holidays, 
had to cycle in the rain in Winter,
the circumstances forced me
to desire or wishes for
someone good & something good ...
 
Maybe I already had my fat share of such experience - 
hopefully the rest of the year
(& my life)  things will be much better ... 

Looking forward to
steady income
meaningful career using my creative skills
and keep my principles to be a good Christian...

a dedicated committed reliable trustworthy life's partner of the opposite sex
to keep throughout my life;

reliable efficient comfortable well-designed all-weather vehicle(s)  ;

a good home, where I am free to be me,
where I can have self-sustable life with off-grid capability,
bright, pleasant, comfortable, with very good utentils, safe filtered water, etc...  
   or simply,

Look forward to
comfortable sustainable elegant happy life 
filled with faith, hope, love, peace & joy ...

 
Let's keep trying :
Rejoice evermore.
Pray without ceasing. 
In every thing give thanks...




https://society6.com/product/japaneseenglish-rejoicepraythank_iphone-case#s6-4473661p20a9v510a52v377


No comments:

Post a Comment

( feedback welcomed )