2018-04-05

ChocolateEggOrganic

This year, the ๐Ÿซchocolate egg I bought the last one on the shelf...
hm... see the ingredient !  
๐Ÿ˜Š Simple
๐Ÿ˜Š Organic
๐Ÿ˜Š 70% dark
๐Ÿ˜Š No milk 
๐Ÿ˜Š no refined white sugar.
๐Ÿ˜Š 99% Fair Trade.
๐Ÿ˜Š Green & Black's. 
๐Ÿ˜‰ at 50% off.

I try not to finish the whole 165g in one go or even one day.
So I broke it under a cotton towel, and store it in a air tight glass jar. ๐Ÿ˜˜
ingredients & nutrition


Previously I read some reports about healthier chocolate, 
Green & Black, OmBar, .... 
even Mondelez Toblerone... 

Lists of the best & the worst chocolate  are in www.
  e.g.

(This year I could not see Kinnerton free-from range dairy-free egg-free chocolate egg.)
  

( Oh, I have not finished
the organic Raw OmBar Coco Mylk Ecuadorian (with live culture) yet.
Do not try to eat more than a third of a bar each time.
That is like aphrodisiac ? )

Good to  love oneself. 
Eat something sweet, nice & healthier...

No comments:

Post a Comment

( feedback welcomed )