2018-09-17

Japan House London visit Part1

My coping strategy is usually fill my days with adventure of some sort.
A few weeks ago I booked a coach day-trip to London. 

In the morning it rained and have traffic jams along the way.

Arriving late in London Tottenham Court Road near the Planet Organic.
I walked towards Goodge Station having walked passed places
 where I can see Japanese food .

Usually I would have spent at least half an hour in Muji and maybe longer in Planet Organic.



(screen captured from google map )


(need to use underground route map)

Oops!
I have forgotten to bring my Oyster card
(stored value card for London public transportation)

With the self-service ticketing machine,
after checking how much it is to get return ticket (almost GBP10)
and how much it is to get a new Oyster card (GBP5),
 I bought a new card,
with extra GBP5 to store in it. (enough for the journey I need)

Destination : the nearest station : High Street Kensington.
(Yeah , Kensington, but that is a big area)

Well, I picked up an underground route map ...
and still lost some time inside them maze!!

Need to be careful which way each time you find a platform and get on a train.

Anyway I got there.

Walked passed Marks & Spencer and it's easy to find.

Part 2
http://sn-uk.blogspot.com/2018/09/japan-house-london-visit-part-2.html

Part 3
http://sn-uk.blogspot.com/2018/09/japan-house-london-visit-part-3.html

Part 4
http://sn-uk.blogspot.com/2018/09/japan-centre-london-quick-shopping.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

( feedback welcomed )