2015-05-11

Baked shortcrust pastry pie

Wow, choices need not be limited to fish & chip shops' boring limited few!
Right. Mostly people think of baked pastry pies, the choices are more or
less these:
steak & kidney pie,
chicken mushroom pie,
cornish pastry,
cottage pie...

For a long time I don't even walk that pie aisle in superstore as I try to
avoid meat from four-legged animals who have eyes & feelings, trans fat, preservatives, artificial flavourings, etc. .....  I almost give up pies thinking they all have meat.
Then, one day in a supermarket's
small local store, I saw this......
Sweet potato & goat cheese lattice pie!
    Grateful.
And, this marked
no hydrogenated fat,
no artificial preservatives, flavouring, colour.
Grateful x 2.
P.s. I have also eaten vegetables and fruits.
Not just pie. I only eat pie  occasionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment

( feedback welcomed )