2015-05-03

long journey, transit via W V 1


That morning it was rainy and cold.
I got to the train station by bus.
 Change at Victoria station.
Use the underground tube to reach Euston station for a Virgin train.
 A little bit confusing. Two shorter trains joint as one but cannot walk through.
Eventually  it was ok.
Lucky enough to be seated on a compartment which has free wi-fi.

On my way, it was sunny. Blue sky, white clouds.

Rail work. So I then got on the pre-arranged bus from
Birmingham to Wolverhampton.

Wolverhampton, outside the bus station.
6 hours since the first train set off.


The bus station now is circular with transparent walls and cover.
Cannot recognised anything. 

Late Sunday afternoon. So quiet.
No time to wander around or visit. 
I heard that the town-planning and renovation works
after year 2000 caused the town to deteriorate  horribly. 
Things went wrong, business shrunk & closed, people left.

My old friends came pick me up.
 It 's not the old Citreon 2CV any more.
45 minutes drive! Far away.
I should have checked the map and booked the train to nearer station.

Hope I can have a car soon within a year or two?

No comments:

Post a Comment

( feedback welcomed )