2015-05-14

Rain today but discover nice eatery

First time to this store and eatery.
Today though it rains and my shoes soaked. I missed the bus stop so I travelled to a big supermarket superstore with the one day bus ticket.
And, there inside a nice place to eat. Nice view with natural light, nice salad and many choices.
Price tags very friendly, too.
This greek salas is enjoyable.
Better still,  there is afternoon tea time meal deal: add a drink, just a fiver.
Probably I will try a Sunday lunch here later in future.
(*˘︶˘*)  Rain stopped.


Clever flat escalator walking belt and this set with gentle slope going up and coming down. No steps. That is safer.

Of course I did some shopping. Among other things, I tried the mixed fish bits for fish pie. They look fresher than the ones I saw in other superstores.After the late tea salad, so just get a handful to make this one person light dinner.

Verdict: Although there are much fewer gluten-free dairy-free "Free Form" products, I quite like Morrisons superstore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

( feedback welcomed )