2015-05-24

Sunday day out

Where to go on Sunday?

First, I didn't find what I need in a store but tried to see the small gardening part .
Interesting play house/hut in garden. Not just sheds.





Took another bus to the nearest harbour.
Hey, music... a group was dancing.














Big fish in water!


Bought a pack of nice snack.

Another bus to a park.
Noticed there is some fun fair over the other side of the par near the seashore.
Only on special days like this long weekend I guess.










Waterfowl:
Canada Goose, Mallard, Mute Swan, Tufted Duck, Coot, Moorhen, Cormorant...
and sea gulls....
I didn't know all these names. Learning from the information board there.
Hope I soon have friends and ideally good partner... to go places. Sometimes it is better to go places with people.... Sunday bus service is very infrequent. Better go by car.

No comments:

Post a Comment

( feedback welcomed )