2015-05-16

Who is behind who & doing what

Names of Brands, companies, corporations are hiding who is behind who.
For example, a biscuit product marketed as a healthy nice little snack under the brand of BelVita, bear the company name  of Mondelez International. I use an app to scan the bar code, and it turned out it belongs to Kraft.
I have previously  select / joined some principles. So the app searched the database. It should me this corporation, company and product are actually against my principles and believes.
That corporation has sided with Monsanto and genetically engineered organism and block our rights to
know, our rights to select and our ability to protect ourselves & loved ones.
I should avoid Belvita and Kraft....
@BuycottApp http://buycott.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

( feedback welcomed )